Eliminating lubricants can improve machine performance as many greased and oiled bearings fail prematurely due to inadequate lubrication.
Reasons for inadequate lubrication may include:
· Lack of regular maintenance.
· Use of incorrect lubricant or topping up with an incompatible lubricant.
· Use of greases or oils with inadequate viscosity, allowing metal-to-metal contact between the shaft and the bearing, and resulting in premature wear.
Lubrication System also add costs by:
· Machining of grease paths or oil ways in the shaft or housing
· Purchase of lubricants
· Reduced operating efficiency due to machine downtime during maintenance periods
· Additional sealing to retain the lubricant
· Recycling of the machine
Other disadvantages include:
· Reduced energy efficiency from contact between the lubricant seals and shaft
· Risk of environmental pollution from re-greasing or oil changes in the field
PVB01 Series have PTFE lined inside of the bushing which can have very good performance even if the bushing works at inadequate lubrication situation
JDB series oiles bushing and oiles wear plates have graphite plugged which can make the bushing has self lubricating property. It can have very good performance even if the bushing works at inadequate lubrication situation