PVB010 Plain steel bushing is a type of DU bushing. It's also called teflon bearing,DU bush and PTFE lined dry sliding bearing,SF-1 bearing,oil free bushes. PVB010 self-lubricating bearing has a common structure with other DU bearing.
1. PTFE/Pb mixture 0.01~0.03mm as sliding layer, provides an excellent initial transfer film, which effectively coats the mating surface of the bearing assembly, forming homogeneous oxide type solid lubricant film.
2. Porous bronze 0.2~0.3mm, provides Max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface, also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE-lead mixture.
3. Low-carbon steel backing 0.7~2.3mm, provides fundamental structural support and gives exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation.
4. Tin-plating 0.005mm or copper plating 0.008mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
· Good wear and friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds and temperature without oil
· Also perform well with lubrication
· Maintenance-free, long life
· Standard cylindrical bushing, flanged bush, thrust washers and strips are available.
· Lead free type is also available
· All special designs are produced according to your requirement
PVB010 DU bearing is widely used in Lifting equipment, Hydraulics and valves, pneumatic equipment, medical equipment, textile machinery, agricultural equipment, construction equipment, meterial handing equipment, packaging equipment, automotive field, scientific equipment, drying ovens, office equipment, etc.
|Specific load capacity (static)||≤ 250 [ N/mm² ]|
|Specific load capacity (dynamic)||≤ 140 N/mm² at low speeds|
|Specific load capacity(rotating oscillating)||≤60N/mm²|
|Friction value||0.03 to 0.25 µ|
|Temperature||-200 to +280 [ °C ]|
|Max. dry running Pv (Short-term operation)||3.6N/mm²*m/s|
|Max. dry running Pv (Continuous operation)||1.8N/mm²*m/s|
|Max. speed (dry running)||2m/s|
|Max. speed (Hydrodynamic operation)||＞2m/s|
Copyright © Jiashan PVB Sliding Bearing Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap Technical Support: